Expert in maxillofacial surgeryDoctor Briceño has a Master in Biomedical engineering, Universidad de los Andes Colombia, where studied the process of tissue regeneration and has an invention patent of a device for regeneration of tissues based on collagen.
At the same time he is a clinical expert in research of osseous tissues regeneration and the soft tissues, knowledge applied to the field of the oral implantology and the reconstruction maxilofacial.
He is an expert Maxillofacial surgeon of the Universidad javeriana of Colombia, Fellow in orthognathic surgery and surgery of temporomandibular joint Loyola University's "ATM" Medical Center, Chicago USA. He has been practice maxillofacial surgeries since 1997, with emphasis in Temporomandibular joint and muscles disorders.
- Teacher of postgraduated studies in maxillofacial surgery. Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
- Postgraduated director of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery since 2003 to 2010.
- Active member in “Asociación Colombiana de Cirugía Oral Maxilofacial” (Colombia).
- Active member “Federación Odontológica Colombiana”(Colombia).
- Chairperson AOCMF Latin America Board of “AO foundation”.
- National and international speaker.